3.30.2015

TBP

Here I am again. Playing catch up. So it's obviously easier to post recent events but  what about the big things that happened this past year! I realized after talking to a friend that I am ill. She wanted to start a a blog and I encouraged her saying how fun it is.  She reminded me that she checks mine often to see if I have blogged and unfortunately doesn't find much as I haven't blogged in a long time. I told her how I get anxiety over this.  I lay in bed and think of how much I love blogging, but am afraid to do it again because I missed so much in the past year and feel so bad.  I blogged Breck first four years and poor Lundon, I think I made it to maybe six months. Ugh. But again.  I love going back and reading posts about my boy, life, family! AND I absolutely love reading my friends blogs! So...


After much thought. I decided just do it. Blog. Blog when you can. The only one beating you up is yourself. And it's better late then never. So. Let's. Try. This. Again. 

So blog posts that are from the past year will be TBP Throw Back Posts! 

This is kind if where I left off.  Oh sweet babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment