9.02.2015

Daily fav 3: routine


1). This whole back to school and work thing is going to be hard to get used too. But I do know that having my boy away for the day makes seeing him at 3:10 even a bigger joy! He gets off the bus hot, tired, and hungry! 
Breck story: as we are laying in bed I ask him how rest time went today.  
B:" we have to lay down but don't have to sleep.  I lay next to Miranda. I smiled at her.  Oh, she's got the cutest smile!"
I bust out laughing! This boy.  
2). Lundons day two w grandma daycare and oh boy is she pooped out! All the one on one attention has this girl in heaven.  Two days of three hour naps! And still in bed early! We love grandma time. 
3). Eight o' clock pm
Yup that's right.  Both kids sleeping. Maybe this new schedule is a good thing.  Only problem is I'm ready for bed as well! Here's to a happy school year for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment