11.30.2009

Thanksgiving


~Thanksgiving Day at mom & dads with all the Smith cousin's & second cousin's~
Zach,Brian,Stacie,Calvin,Zarie,Ty, Hannah,Maizy,Nicole,Ellery,Miah,Patty


My Thanksgiving vacation went like this~

Two Thanksgiving feasts in the same day filled with turkey, mashed potatoes
+ gravy, stuffing, and DON'T hold the desert!

Three adults/four children in the "Lightning Bolt" for movie and Christmas
sing along! Don't forget the bag of popcorn!

Three pound "Hero Burger Challenge" that caused leg cramps! Way to go Jeff!
Not by me, but yes we it involved us eating out again!

Twelve Thirty lunch date with friends! Got to see and hold the cutest chubby
2 month baby boy Brock...makes me want my baby NOW! and of course lunch
out again again!

Thirty'ith suprise birthday party that was a sucess for all! Happy Birthday Sarah!
Of course filled with yummy appitizers and birthday cake!

Eight friends getting together for night of board games and an unexpected game
of "hide n' seek"! As Ros continued serving us food throughout the night!

One wall getting painted TWICE after a small meltdown...one of many to come
is what they say! Hmm this one didnt' involve food, but I'm sure I thought about
it while I painted!

Two naps on a Sunday afternoon with the husband watching football...and I STILL
slept through the night! This is after I finished off half of a pizza!

All in all...it was a wonderful four day weekend break making me thankful for my
life, family, friends, health and happiness!

Sixteen week appointment today and was SURPRISED by~

Zero weight gain! It can't be did you see what I ate above! I'm sure it will all
come at once..so I shouldn't brag now!

One Hundred Fifty beats per minute! Tried to hear the little one move around,
but she/he wasn't in the mood! Still AmAzInG..
Everything is on track!

Three weeks till we find out the gender....right before CHRISTMAS!! Sooooo Happy!
Let's hope the baby wants us to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment