11.30.2009

My Love for Christmas!

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" la la la!

For those of you that don't know...now you do...I LOVE Christmas!

I look forward to the music played 24-7 and just informed I can tune into
102.9 & 107.9 already pre-set on my radios!

Can't wait to decorate the outside with lights galore....if only the ppl would
come finish our siding so I (Jerod) could get on that!

Want to go cut done a REAL Christmas tree...but still trying to convice Jerod,
friends, family, seems like the whole world that a real tree is the only way!

And decorating the house with Christmas with santa's, snowmen, bells,
ribbons, maybe even bowballs (if my cousin's would just let me know what
one was)! I'm sure Jerod would be very excited too!

Also hoping for another year of my beautiful friends getting together in thier
outragously ugly Christmas sweaters along with good food and beverages
(apple cider for me)!


Now all we need is SnOw...sNoW...SnOw!

The Smith side of the family is growing and growing so for the last few years
we have been doing games/drawing to exchange a gift with one person instead
of buying for 10 +! This year to mix it up we drew names and we have to get
a $10-$20 gift for that person, but the tricky part is it has to be something
that goes with thier initals! So Hannah Barrick...they have to find a gift that
starts with an H & B so a Hand Bag, or a Huge Bra (my mom got my name
and those were some of her ideas...nice
huh)! So you get the point...but I got my brother Ty's GF Zarie VonderHaar!
Z-V-H/Z-V?! So I'm asking for help...ideas...help. Anyone?! Much thanks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment