12.03.2009

Change....

Many things are changing all around me!
Mostly all for the good although some would agrue that when it comes to {snow}

It finally begining to feel like Christmas as the snow began to fall
yesterday and waking up to a fresh layer of white fluff! Still wish there was
enough to make a snowman for my front yard, but this is where patients
comes in....
My perfect winter day woud be a wintery blizzard where all a working are
sent home, schools closed, and the ONLY thing to do is snuggle up in a
blanket, with a cup of cocoa, bag of popcorn, and a good movie {home alone anyone}!
Why would that be any different then my Sunday's at home...
Oh because those usually include 7 three year olds learning bible stories
from yours truely & sissy Stacie {who are also learning each week with them}
then home for pj's and football, football, football there could NEVER be time
slot between games for a good flick! Oh well...I'll keep dreaming! I still love the snow!

Then there's my growing baby!
I can't help but think about it 95% of my day because I have waited for this for
so long and after much patients we are finally going to have a little Jerannah of
our own! {no that is not an option for a name even though it begins with J} You
will have to wait till his/her birthday to find out that one! Every day it's
becoming more and more real especially when my clothes become more and
more snug yet to the eye of others I beleive I just look like I put on holiday weight.
I can't wait till i start to show...really SHOW...but until then I have to stay
patient. And it you know me: IT's DiffiCult! I don't keep any secrets, suprises,
gifts, a secret! That is why I can't wait to find out in a couple weeks if I will be
decorating for our little girl or baby boy. Of course with the help of my mom
and sister who have ideas coming out of thier ears...and thier handy
sewing, knitting, scrapbooking skills in which I haven't picked up yet,
I have one lucky little baby that is going to have an awsome room and spoiled
rotten with love from all!

And...I'm so happy, proud, excited to have accepted a postion
with the County as the 4-H Program Coordinator starting December14th! I will
be working part time there as well as continuing part time daycare in my home!
It works out perfect, doing two things I love {well I am positive I will love my
new position} according to the prior Program Coordinator and a great friend of
mine who is taking time off to be with her growing family and baby due
March 9th/my birthday...ok thats a little early...she is due April 1st and I know
our babies will be good friends and hopefully wont' take after thier mothers
..land themselves in In-school {just for cutting class to get some subway,
nothing BaD bAd}...and left in the theater all day without lunch!
{thats another story for another day, let just say, I cried...AloT ask the counselor}
I couldn't have asked for a better job: Children, County, 4-H, Programs,
Coordinator, equal P-E-R-F-E-C-T! So wish me luck with all this change and
I will keep you posted! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment