12.14.2009

Cookie Monsters


Cold winter day outside....
Warm oven inside with a bizillion batches of cookies!
I love baking, but decided after almost 2 hours at the grocery store
that shopping for supplies isn't so much fun.
After arriving home. Unloading bags. I decided I needed a rest.
Soooooo....
my WHOLE day of baking began around 3 o'clock!
Just in time for my little helper to arrive!
And what a great helper he was...including helping his aunt eat them
along with goofin' around!
We had the Christmas tunes cranked up singing to "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"
talked about what we wanted for Christmas. Calvin said "I want a telescope, so I can
look at the earth" and delivered our freshly baked goods to the neighbors. I had changed
into comfy clothes {stretchy pants} for baking {and eating} and before we left to run
to the neighbors houses Calvin says "are you really going to wear that!" And so those
manly comments begin at age 4, good thing he's too cute.
And the end result...yummy chocolate heaven!

And a face full of chocolate, a big grin, and full tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment