12.13.2009

Lucky.


I couldnt' have asked for a better weekend with friends, family, and my husband.
hmm. maybe for it to warm up a bit, but we do live in Minnesota.
Jerod & I spend some much needed time together this weekend starting with
a day of Christmas shopping! How did I convince him to go along with this I'm not
quite sure myself, but whatever it is I cross my fingers it continues in my favor!

After letting time get away, rushing home, shower, dress, we were off to a BEAUTIFUL
evening winter wedding! I'm suprised myself how good of a time I had, yes watching
everyone sip on cocktails and dance the night away, but couldn't have been much better
hanging out with good friends....and FuNny conversations that shouldn't be repeated. I'm
starting to like this no drinking/sober cab thing! Blackmail people blackmail! Only thing
that got me thinking was..do I really act/sound like that when "I" have a couple?! ha!

Out till 1am ish which used to be early back in day, up at 8am because why would I want
to sleep in when I can, off to Church to watch Miss Ellery sing in the Joful Noise choir. It
was great!
After church the family went to visit Grandpa Erv for thier Christmas open house with
awsome music {can't remember the families name...but WoW} treats galore, and time
with grandpa. On the way home we discussed how talented that families was with i
nstruments, voices, and rythm, and decided us "Smiths" really got jipped! We got nothin'!

Busy weekend equals lazy Sunday evening starting with pj's at 3 o'clock! Jerod and I
sat around all afternoon cuddled in blankets him glued to to football games and me
editing our soon to be Christmas cards with little help from J. Not even sure he's sure
what he agreed on! All I can say is I'm Lucky to have the people I have!





1 comment:

  1. Okay I voted for the baby boy but I remember when Jeff, Jerod and I where kids and fishing at Jerod's family cabin and we went under the road in the boat to get back to the main lake and we got stuck one of us was screaming like a girl and it wasn't me and I don't think it was Jeff. Now that could just be the way I remember it and it may not have anything to do with offspring but I am just saying it could be a girl too.

    Anyway congrats to both of you and have a Happy Holiday season.

    Cy

    ReplyDelete