1.06.2010

The JOYS of pregnancy!


This was our Christmas Card picture!

21 Weeks Along &
I LOVE everything about it so far
Especially the last few weeks!
I guess I can say that now, but ask me again in a couple weeks..months
& I may have changed my mind!

After the first few weeks of pregnancy & much morning sickness
EVERYTHING has been smooth sailing!
Tests results, ultra sounds, baby growth & my personal well being have been
PERFECT! So much relief after a ruff last year & complications!

Started shopping for baby,
Picking out paint colors,
Trying to agree on a name for the little guy
(Jerod suggested frankenstien till he can pick his own name!)
Lots of laundry already, but not quite sure if I'm ready to wash/dry & hang his bity
clothes on those bity hangers in his closet! Makes it so real....wow! Plus, there's time



Not so great things:
Any food + any drink = HEARTBURN day in/day out!
Backaches, but the plus is backrubs!
Cravings such as unlimited glasses of ICE water at night = many nightly trips to the bathroom

Great things:
The bulging belly! Now I don't look like just a chubby girl...you can tell I'm expecting!
AND I can finally feel him moving! It's been happening the last week at night, but
I wasn't quite sure if it was baby!
Well TODAY, RIGHT NOW, he is! I can feel him moving! It's a strange, wonderful,
indescribable feeling! (Not really the feeling that I read about and was waiting for)
I LOVE IT!
Must be the daycare kids soothing naptime music! I acually bought it for baby...he must
already like it & the daycare kids too!
They said "were NOT tired" & thats why they fell asleep in five min! gotta love them!

Can't wait till he's kicking more so Jerod can feel him too!

Maybe I'm a little crazy about this little guy...but what do you expect it's my FIRST! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah! I'm Ali Behrens' sister.. she told me you were expecting/about your blog. I had to check it out :) .. & I am just 2 days ahead of you due the 13th, with very similar 'symptoms' so far!
    Congratulations on the boy!!

    ReplyDelete