1.11.2010

Explanation of music selection!!

So i've added some music to my blog page for yours & my listening pleasure!
I do have quite the variety I must say...
but that is I like my music, a little mixed up!
From Alicia Keys, Micheal Buble, Lady Gaga, Jack Johnson, DC talk,
AND
Elton John & Billy Joel~ Seeing him in concert at the Fargo Dome
last summer was AMAZING~
It was a great time seeing Elton and Billy Joel with mom, aunt Sharon, Stacie,
Tracy, Angie, and myself! I sat nex to this husband and wife that were on high
on life, fun, and the concert buying me drinks all night long...what did I have to
do for these free drinks
.....dance...dAnCe....DaNcE...dance!
They told me I could sit when I'm dead! Deal! What a fun night!

and now possibly seeing

Bon Jovi ~In March...wow! Attendees include Stacie, cousin's Tracy,
Angie, Lana, and a couple other friends!
Wasn't going to go bc when tickets were first discussed I was just pregnant
with MUCH sickness and thinking about a concert was out of the question!
I didn't think I would EVER want to leave the house again...then the thought
of attending a Bon Jovi concert uggggggg, so I gave up a ticket, but now...I'm
trying to get back in (cross your fingers it's a go) if not I will still go to drive and
pick up the super fans and just hang out~

Just hanging out with those crazy people up North makes for a fun time!
love them!

So the Bon Jovi playlist...is so I can be that super cool person at the concert that
knows the songs! Usually I would just get some drink courage which would help
me "think" I could dance...and make me "think" I knew the lyrics to the songs!
This may be alot of work for a
BON JOVI CONCERT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment