1.19.2010

My lil' mango!


How many weeks: 23 weeks and 3 days along

Belly measuring: 23 weeks

Heart beat: 150

Measurements according to food: Weighs about the size of a mango
(just over a pound)
and about 11 inches long!

Total weight gain: 2 pounds
I know right 2..2..2 She told me that I'm on NO restrictions and
I corrected her by saying YES I KNOW..
I EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT and am usually still hungry!

Favorite item of clothes: Besides pj's at 6:00pm
My black leggings
w/ dresses
w/ shirts
Just one of the four outfits that still fit comfortably!

Baby Kicks: ALL the time...especially at night! Love it!

Favorite food: Ummm EVERYTHING! My life revolves
around what my next meal will be...doesn't matter what it is!
Tonight the Ranch! Buffet style! Doctors orders :)

Progress on babies room: Zip..zero! Maybe Jerod and I can work
on it this weekend It's his first weekend not working in weeks/months!
Quality time!

Excitement for next appointment: Glucose screening
(drinking what I've been told a delicious orange mixture)
and my Rh- shot :(

1 comment:

  1. 2 POUNDS?!?!?!! How did you manage that?! I have gained 22 so far!!! YIKES! Granted I have about 10 weeks left but still! And for the glucose test, I thought the drink was yummy! Tasted like sprite to me!

    ReplyDelete