1.18.2010

And sooo it begins

The nursery!

I have finally decided that I must start decorating the room!
So first on the list...

Moving Jerod's "playroom" computers, books, and other "manly" things
down to the new office/bedroom

Paint~choosing the RIGHT color, which is hard for me bc I can't make decisions~

Making "old" furniture "new" ~ sanding & staining~

I'll give you hint on the room COLORS are Browns, Blues/Teals, and Greens!
PATTERNS many Poka Dots, Stripes, Whimsical Trees & Birds

volunteers welcome! just call or text!

One thing I'm SO excited for is the bedding! Mom has the blanket finished....
and I am SO excited to show everyone, but must wait till the room is finished!
I am SO lucky to have my mom make the blanket and such a great gift for baby
that we will have forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment