2.22.2010


ThE wEdDiNg WeEkEnD
captured in four little photos...
1) Starting the wedding day off with mimosa's with the bride
before hair and makeup...
then off to pictures!
2) My hubby, the video camera man for the evening.
Took his job very seriously and did a wonderful job of capturing
the unforgettable day!
Ended his evening on the dance floor...
had to drag him out of there...What a DaNcInG machine...Lucky me!
3) Me 28 weeks pregnant in my bridesmaid gown showing off my bump.
By the end of the night my dress a) was so TIGHT I could barely breath..only because
they had the most delicious meal + red velvet cake!
b) all the ruching had popped off! ha!
Why would I share this...i'm not sure! ha ha
4) My favorite groom! Having the time of his life.
What a happy man.
What a great wedding!
And now...they are in Mexico for thier honeymoon...lucky them!

No comments:

Post a Comment