3.22.2010


Thats me balancing a cup of ice on my belly :)

~32 Weeks and Counting Down~
Thing are definatly changing. Good. Bad. and Ugly.

Good
Baby is growing like a weed. Measuring exactly 32 weeks. Gained 3 more lbs.
Very Active! Heart beating at 140bpm...
Loves to wiggle ALL night & day...unless grandma/aunt want to feel him move :)

Bad
Still Breech. Lots of Pressure (can't even go on walks anymore..ugg
pay for it the next day)
Feeling & feeling like I look HUSKY! Thanks Grandpa Lundon for the compliment!

Ugly
My feet swelling up! People think it's funny to push on them and it stays indented.
I find this disturbing. ha! Fred Flintstone feet.

Updates: Jerod & Grandpa Tom working on the baby's room this week..pic's soon yippee.
Baby shower soon..so excited to see everyone! Even got me a party dress :)
Just ate a whole roll of Sweet Tarts 10:45am! Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment