3.16.2010

I'm Soooooo HaPPy for my husband.
and secretly for myslef too.

Starting next Monday Jerod will be starting a new JOB.
We were so lucky to move back to Litchfield & both find jobs,
but enuffff of this shiftwork!

Jerod was a lucky canidate for a new position at 3M
working 8-5, office, with MUCH better pay.
He was so skeptical about how the interview went
but to me I knew he did well because he does well at EVERYTHING.
and...........

He got the JOB!
I'm so proud of him.
And happy for him.
and happy for me.

We can spend evening lounging, having dinner together, going to bed together,
helping me out when baby arrives, being there for EVERYTHING!
no-more of me feeling awful about being alone all night! Now he can protect me :)

Wow. It's true, things do fall into place & do happens for a reason.
you just have to have patience

No comments:

Post a Comment