3.12.2010

Went to the doctor Monday for my check up & my doctor decided to have
an ultra sound done because of lots of pressure I was having.

So Thursday we went in for our ultra sound...Me, Jerod, and my mom.
She had asked to come if I had another one done, I said sure...
thinking I wouldn't have another one...She was SO excited, arriving to the
hospital an hour before the ultra sound :) kidding, but she WAS excited!
Found out the pressure is just the baby & the position he is in!
Breech (legs & butt down/head up) causing MUCH pressure, but everything is ok so that makes me HAPPY!
Lets hope he changes this position soon, for the sake of my body & delivery!

He was very active..arms & legs moving like crazy...and his little mouth smacking!
weighing in at 3.5 lbs
And more pictures to share!
Baby face
Profile picture & his little nose!
Profile picture & his hands moving around!
His footprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment