4.01.2010

34 week apt...


me and my "maid" back in the day!
i love old pic's!


Today I went in for my 34 week apt. and came out with
a HEALTHY growing BABY in my belly,
a little disappointment and a bottle of medication!

Great news: Baby is growing like a weed
measuring 34 weeks
heart beating 130's ~slowing down as he is getting bigger..normal~

The disappointment:
Baby is still breech.
My doctor discussed with other doctors and w/everything else in my crazy
body...looks like we may have to get serious about having a C-section.
I'm ok with it..just thought maybe, just maybe he would flip.
There's still hope, but looking slim.

Blood pressure is getting high.
Causing puffiness and low weight gain ~gained one pound=total 16 pounds~
Need to get it checked next week...hoping it drops...or possible bed rest.
Makes me sad, mad, worried, sad, sad, and sad.
Praying for the best.

And all this with a nasty cold that started a week ago...
turned into a sinus infection with a fever!
Got me a bottle of antibotics, box of kleenex, and a cute maid...Jerod :)

Tommorrow: No work + No kids = resting on the couch with movies ALL day!
Hoping for: No cold + rest/relaxation = happy Hannah & ready for my baby shower Saturday!

Anyone around not working is welcome to join me! bring treats! Mini cadbury eggs and I'll be your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment