4.05.2010

Baby Shower

Saturday was our baby shower!
What a great day.
Before the shower I had a friend and her son stop by and drop off a gift, nice to
be able to visit, then off to Easter they went. Hopefully we'll get to see each other
again before the baby comes!

Then off to lunch. Jerod and I had a quick lunch date at Parkview
BEST burgers & fries EVER!
Jerod was rushing me to eat, watching the time, because....
I had a baby shower to attend in 2 hours...nope....
because he had a date with the golf course! First time out this year
and MANY more to come, now that he is a member. Never seen him so happy...not even on our wedding day! Just kidding, but wow, he's pretty happy we are back in town so he can play
golf with the boys!

Getting pamper before the shower by Miss Ellery.
I got my nails painted HOT pink :)
So many friends & family! It was a wonderful day!
We all enjoyed getting together to chat, eat awesomely delicious...not so nutritious DESSERTS
But soooo worth it. Strawberry dessert, special K bars, Butterfingers cake, Chocolate cheese cake, Chocolate covered Strawberries, Banana Split Cake, Cupcakes, and
an
OWL CAKE
~loved it, great job Meghan~
and of course
the
BABY DERRICK CAKE
~again thanks Meghan, you made my day!
The cake was SUPPOSE to say Baby Barrick...but when she picked it up...it said....
The day was filled with games, laughter, hugs, tears, and MUCH MUCH THANKS.
The girls who planned it did such a great job.
Decorations were so creative and awesome...using them in babies room!
Games had us laughing....
Some people thought they had the game figured out...but they didn't..cheaters! ha
Diaper cake made my wonderful cousin's up from up North! Love you girls!
And party gifts for all the guests included a mixed CD of songs that include the word "baby"!

Thank YOU everyone for such a wonderful day in which I will never forget
And Jerod, baby, and I are so lucky to have you all in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say that I did not cheat... I started writing down AFTER you left... not my fault you switched the rules... UGH. I should have known.

    It was a great shower... and the cakes... they were the best!

    ReplyDelete