4.20.2010

36 weeks and counting DoWn......


This picture explains how i'm feeling right now...
a little out-a-wack! and waddlie!

Had our apt yesterday.
Gained another 4 lbs. blood pressure is rising AGAIN...
along w/ puffy feet, hands, awwww I feel like my whole
body is PuFFy at this point :)
Just need to take it easy...feet up...have Jerod wait on me
and so far, he is doing a pretty good job on it! He's a keeper.

Baby is STILL breech..so it's offical..C-Section is in the future
Doctor laughed at my belly because of the odd shape of it.
Said she has never really seen such a belly
Baby is positioned on my right side, head in my ribs,
butt on the bottom!
~really, you can make out the WHOLE baby by looking at my belly~

We know we will be able to go a week early at this point
but will know the date at next Monday's apt.
VERY ANXIOUS, EXCITED, READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment