4.19.2010

The never~ending name game!

Yes, it's true.
There may be in fact ANOTHER name change for baby Barrick!
This poor child may have his name changed every month for his whole life
~just as my blog background seems to be changed~
I've decided that naming a child is HARD...it will be his name FOREVER
so it has to be JUST RIGHT
and I don't want to screw this up!

Jerod hasn't given me a definate "like" or "dislike" on the name
He told me because he doesn't want to get to excited,
he knows me to well...and I may just change my mind...AGAIN! ha!
Sooooooo. I think that I'm not going to tell you all....evil huh!
One person knows
and I shouldn't have maybe told her, so she better shushhhhh
or no season 1 of Glee for you!

BTW: LOVE that show! Just started watching it, had to buy season 1
to catch up, going to have Saturday Marathon Day if anyone wants
to join us!

Another BTW: I had a dream last night baby had lots and lots and lots
of wild black hair....kind of funny googly looking! ha! Like this!
I LOVE IT! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment