6.14.2010

It's all about SLEEP

For Breck that is...
for his parents...not so much
fHe loves to sleep in our bed.
Bad..I know. Do i care. Nope.
The other day he was still sound asleep when Jerod got up to shower...
then i got up to get dressed & decided to make the bed...
with him in it!
Jerod came out of the bathroom to find him like this
& thought it was pretty funny, so he took pictures!
This is Breck being put down for a rest..
he's sound asleep in my arms until he is put down on his back in his crib,
then his eyes pop right open!
And the other picture...
are just his cute little feet that i needed to post!

And this is Breck being put down for a nap on his belly..
He's out.
But..your not "suppose" to put them on thier tummies till they can roll over themselves...so this is only a "day thing"
although Im convinced he would sleep more then two hours a night
if it was a "night thing"!
What are your thoughts?
I've had MANY opinions on this subject...I want yours!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah---I totally agree with you! I bet he would sleep longer! My kids did! ha! OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Breck made up on the bed is the cutest thing EVER. I can't stop looking at it! I agree with you- Corynn loves the tummy. She does fine with the back too so we're lucky I guess, but she definitely loves sleeping on her tummy!

    ReplyDelete