6.29.2010

It's official.
The summer is booked.
Every weekend.
Even almost everyday of the week we have something going on.

I love summer,
and I should have expected it to be like the last summers
weddings, weddings, weddings! EVERYONE is getting married
and I love it.
but some days I wish it were winter.
NOT for the cold & snow, but for lazy days of rest
and the less busy schedules!

Ok the real problem is...
I want to do EVERYTHING, but time doesn't allow.

I am going to admit, I haven't been the best bridesmaid or friend.
And between our families & starting our own family
we are BUSY.
So unfortunately I can't make it to all the bridal parties, showers, events...
but I PROMISE I am working on a special gift for you girls!!

oh boy, what have I gotten myself into ;)
I'm not the most crafty, but my sister is...OH STACIE...I NEED SOME HELP!
to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment