8.11.2010

For sale..

LemonadE, BraceletS, and Fresh baked Cookies
..out of a package of course ;)
What else do you do on a 90+ degree day but have a stand!
Keeping them busy for over 3 hours!
The kids made signs & bracelets
while I
baked cookies & made lemonade

They wanted to post signs down the streets so more people would come..
I didn't care...they were busy & happy!

Calvin got jealous of the girls making bracelets to sell so he asked if he could
sell some of his old cars he "didn't like" anymore! I told him not this time.
Then I overheard Mitch say "Calvin this is a lemonade stand, not a Walmart" hee hee!

They were surprised to have grandma, grandpa, and their mom & dad show up
(I called them all telling them to bring some $$...expensive little folks!)

I sat inside (air conditioned) & brought them out a picnic lunch & kept refilling
their lemonade (because they drank it all & ate the cookies too) while they
patiently waited for costumers! We have such a wonderful neighborhood
everyone came out for a quick refreshment & treat!

I could tell they were winding down when they started taking turns coming
inside to play a game of Wii to cool off! Perfect time for a NAP/REST!

They made out with $14.25 wow...maybe that should be MY full time job :)

Sooo the next day what did we do with their $ made:
Well since I needed to walk uptown to run some errands
we made a pit stop at Park View for malts & basket of fries!
ps it was at 9:30 a.m. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Yup sitter of the year!
I told them not to tell their parents/they thought that was even more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Sitter of the year! I may have to steal the saying!

    ReplyDelete