8.19.2010


My funny boy.
He loves his bumbo because he can sit up and see EVERYTHING.
Hates laying down or being cradled not being able to look around.

P.s. he has that silly hat on bc he has itchy head
& he scratches it and makes it bleed :(
So I lubed it up & covered it! Please be all better soon.

This weekend consists of very little events...
makes me :) to be able to spend some time at home
with my little family!

We get to meet the Huntley's new addition
little miss Chloe..another potential candidate for Breck!
And a friends bridal shower..the soon to be MRS.

Then relaxation!
and of course, Jerod is in a golf tournament Sunday.
I asked why I wasn't invited
(I really didn't care, don't play golf, but wanted to see what he had to say)
and he said you must have a handicap.
I asked what that meant, then said, "You know what, I don't really care"
See ya! That means I get to go shop! woohoo!
So will Breck pick golfing with daddy, or shopping with mama
when he can finally choose ;)

1 comment: