8.19.2010

The three amigos.


I've a summer with these three little people.
Although a BusY summer trying to keep everyone entertained
a fun summer with MANY laughes!
I'm seriously going to miss not seeing these munchkins everyday
all day when they all start school in a couple weeks..
and they are ALL very much ready for it too!
(thier mom may not be though!)
A Kindergardener who is most excited for the playground...
and asked me the other day how Breck got his name
"did you get it at Walmart?"
& 3rd Grader a.k.a little miss mom,
who is looking forward to taking babysitting classes...
in 2 years! ha!
And Breck has to start daycare too starting in September!
It's only part-time & he'll be in good hands, but I'm still sad.
(I may cry thinking about it, not the first, and not the last...
wow, I've turned into that mom ha)
I will be good for all FOUR of us! I love these kids!
And i will look forward to next summer, the next summer, and the next
to do it ALL again...till I'm not that cool aunt anymore! NEVER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment