9.30.2010

Letter to you

Dear my sweet baby boy,
why..oh why did you decide you need to wake up crying at all hours of the night
after MONTHS and months of sleeping through the night? Your poor mom got
used to sleeping soundly after putting your cuteness to bed everynight at eight
thirty and waking up at seven thirty to your big smiles. Now you have decided
that you need to keep your mom on her toes by waking up at midnight, three,
five, six, and yes, I'm still there and will never leave so please, please, please,
sleep well and have pleasent dreams. Now that you have changed your schedule
for me, and I am back to work, you make mom's head bob at her desk, yawn
while at meetings talking to important people, and dream about going to bed EARLY
but can't miss her important shows (teen mom, yes I'm guilty of watching it)!
BUT, how can I even be slightly mad after looking at you sleep in my arms!

Sleep well soon
and if not,
oh well. xoxo
Mom

P.s. It started on your first sleeper over at your aunts, hmm we may have to rethink
her as a babysitter or it may be because you have a nasty cold and cough :)
P.p.s I thought you may sleep better last night because you were in your new
crib...it's SOOOOOOO beautiful I love it. But no, you didn't.

1 comment:

  1. I think ear infection... always makes my kids get up every few hours in the night...

    ReplyDelete