9.29.2010

Ten Year

Class of 2000 Reunion!
Can you believe it!
10 years ago we graduated from high school!
And this Saturday we will be meeting up with old classmates!
I'm nervous & excited.
Here are mine & Jerod's senior pictures
for you to laugh at/with me!
First off Jerod looks like he's 12...still does...he ages well!
and me! OMG i have a ball of cotton on my head...and poofy short hair!
I'm just glad i found a husband!
and these are pictures of some of my fellow followers!
Lucky you guys! Plus the girls putting on the ten year. Thanks ladies!

Kiza, I thought you would like this! Biggest flirt ha ha!
Imagine now...four beautiful kiddo's...who'da thunk!
Mags, Two babies & still story telling :) Love it!

Katie, Your one of the only to write in my yearbook so here it goes (bits and pieces)
"pinch a dime tancabel"
throwing asphalt at manannah bridge
Mr. Johnson obsession (hannah song, not knot tying)
broomball "deer beer"
ok thats just some...so funny, haven't looked in here in years!

2 comments:

  1. OMG HANNAH!! I am totally laughing outloud!! so stinkin funny!!! Looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were not a cotton ball head... you were totally cute!

    as for me... ugh, talk about embarrassment. no wonder my dad always said 'put some clothes on'........

    ReplyDelete