11.28.2010

Some of the wierd things

my mom and dad do to me!
They put me in
f
u
n
n
y socks!
We put these on him to keep his piggies warm in the basement! I HEART them!
a
n
d
notice his outfit...
While they let me sleep {thank you boys}
dad gave Breck a bath {awesome dad/husband}
i woke up when he was getting dressed {very convenient of me..i know}
and Jerod had picked out p.j bottoms and a short sleeve shirt
s
o
i said something and he went and got another outfit to put on him
and it was this heartbreaker outfit {very cute, but pretty sure it's a Valentines outfit}
I LOVE my boys!


And then there's putting him in his toy box!
He loves it. and we
l
a
u
g
h
as he plays in the box!
We say "at least he doesn't loose his toys"
entertained with his toys & plus it's a chew toy!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh he's so cute. LOVE the socks. I would do the same thing, except Brock tends to sweat when he's playing so we strip him instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the socks... clay coyote!!??

    he is so cute hannah. i love him. i have thought of you all morning long. breck too. :) hope all is well and here is too a wonderfully long nights rest tonight!

    ReplyDelete