1.23.2011

And award for mom of the year ....

goes to this girl!
Don't feel bad if you didn't get a Christmas card, even though they were all written out addressed and all
because
pretty much NOBODY got one from the Barrick's
because
I'm really on top of things and didn't send them out
and
now it's to late and if I sent them I would look like a goof
and
if my husband found out...
well...he would just shake his head and say AGAIN!

So here is your Christmas card!
Your all very welcome.
I promise I'm a MUCH better mom
and don't forget how much I LOVE THIS BOY!
This weekend was soooooooooooooo cold so we stayed in.

We had bath time.

And of course snack time.
Along with snuggling and lots of naps!
Happy Sunday everyone!
Hoping for a QUICK week for all!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW I love his hair and his big baby blues! CAN'T wait to see him!!!!!! and you, of course!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete