1.19.2011

I have a confession...

i'm addicted to these!
YES everyone who knows me knows of my love for chocolate
and knows that after dinner I always need a piece
and when some girl friends came over the other day I was all out of chocolate
and they were shocked by this
but not anymore.
I'm all stocked up on Hershey kisses caramels mmmmmmm.
This week my little man wasn't feeling well
and niether was his mamma {not sure if I was acually getting sick or lack of sleep}
Breck was running a temp for three days
making for one misarable little guy and one sad mom and dad
He was so sad, wouldn't play, laugh, smile
just wanted to snuggle
he would lay his head down on pillows and rest {definatly not feeling alright}
So we snuggled and snuggled and snuggled

Breck and I went to bed early last night 8:00 pm early {expecting another long night of fevers and not feeling well}
And didn't wake up till 6:00am for a bottle then back to sleep till 8:45am
to a HAPPY HEALTHY {no fever, besides a stuffy nose and cough} BABY!
We are back to playing and smiling!
Oh
and one funny thing:
Breck is all congested and you can hear it in his chest
so to have him clear it.... I cough...so he will copy me...then he coughs and clears it out :) ha ha!
He also has been patting my back all morning because I have been patting his back for the last three days of comforting him!
ALRIGHT...back to the confession!
Now that I feel better
NO excuses. I must exercise. Especially if I keep indulging in those kisses!
And I have a great motivator/workout partner 90 minutes away
and I have to get ready for a busy summer and weddings!
NO excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment