1.16.2011

it's ok....

to have one of these
especially after the day I had today.
It's quite embarrassing, but I guess I will tell you anyways.
So today I went shopping
and it was fun
but I had a couple "Hannah moments" I'm not proud of
but let me make you all feel better about yourselves and laugh
So I was shopping at my favorite store TJMAX
and I found this
{storage bench for all the toys in our empty living room because we have had to baby proof}
It was perfect
soft, no sharp corners, didn't slam little fingers {i checked}
but I was thinking what would Jerod think if I brought it home hmmm
so as i was checking it out {sitting down close to it checking it out}
waiting for my mom to come look to help me decide {i can't make decisions very well}
I was thinking {staring into space}
and this nice young girl {young = teens/early twenties} approaches me
and asks if I'm ok, do i need help {she thought I was sick or hurt}
She was so concerned! How nice.
but nope JUST THINKING! I FELT SO DUMB!!!!
Then at Scheels..
I decided to take the stairs instead of the escalator {my work out for the day}
and what did I do!
TRIPPED UP THE STAIRS!
I look up to see people staring at me
Ohhhh wow.
Then at home....
I grabbed a stool to look in the cupboard for the thermometer {Breck hasn't been feeling well...but not temp.}
and I fell off the stool.
What a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment