8.23.2011

Crazy in love...

with my CRAZY sixteen month old.
Here are some of the things he does
that crack us up...
and keep him busy...
has never really minded wearing hats since he was a baby,
and still loves it.
Wears hard hats and runs around saying choo choo {like a train}
wears buckets on his head,
and takes out all my Tupperware and utensils for hours of play,
stirs then pretends to eat out of the bucket while making slurping noises!
Has a mind of his own and insists on having his toys ON the couch to ride them.
Here he is with his rocket, but sometimes it's his lawn mower, shovel and everything else!
He says "uPP"
He is on the go from morning to night!
and this was bedtime. All he wanted was his dad and I wanted a picture of him in his new p.j's
He's grown so much! Had to go buy 24 month p.j's {although the waist is a bit large}

Now he's happy, because he is with is daadaa.
It melts me to see these two together!

He just loves this big guy!
Hopefully he will miss me when I'm at work and he goes to daycare...
and I get big hugs at the end of the night!

and kisses too!
Wet, slobbery, kisses are the best!

My little guy, is a BIG eater!
When he wakes up he is ready for food.
This morning was powdered dounuts!
yummmmmmmmmmmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment