8.15.2011

sweet sweet summer time

This summer has gone by wayyyyyyy to fast.
No fun.
We have stayed busy this last week by working around the house.
I WAS going to mow the lawn, but Mitch decided to do it for me ;) THANK you THANK you.
Instead I started staining the deck, a two year project that hasn't been touched!
It took me three sweaty hot hours to finish....then I ran out of stain and called it a day.
I hope to finish next week before I return to work.


We have spent many summer afternoons in the cool air conditioning
reading books, playing, baking, eating.

this is a picture of my sweet little boy above

then there is my little dare devil below
He loves to climb everything, jump, hide behind the curtain, run run run.

Oh, how I will miss this terribly when I have to start work.
We have spent even more summer days outside
{especially these last few weeks when the weather has been amazing}
playing in the driveway, bike rides, walks, lemonade stands.
The kids earned 14.00 at one of their lemonade stands and decided to donate
10.00 to Mitch who is doing the triathlon for Miracles of Mitch this next Saturday,
and the other 4.00 we spent at the DQ
We have also spent sometime at the Willmar water park
a.m.a.z.i.n.g
place to spend the afternoon
{lets hope Litch gets the funds/donations to someday build their water park}
He is so not afraid of the water.
Goes under the fountain,
dunks his head in the water!
Oh sweet summer time.
How I will miss you...
but will enjoy the next two weeks until we say goodbye to summer for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment