9.09.2011

new routine...

The last week everyone got a new routine...
School started,
work started,
daycare started.

NOW that we have the ear infection under control
Breck loves daycare!
{the first week was rough, he cried, I cried, it was hard. Until we found out he had an ear infection and that is why he was so sad..poor baby}
I work 20 hours/2.5 days a week.

We spend the days off
sleeping in, snuggling with his blanket, lounging in the morning!
Then meet friends in the park...
the weather has been amazing.

We come home to have lunch.
Lately he has been testing his mom,
and is getting too smart for his own good!
If we don't buckle him in {which we rarely do}
he stands up!
the term dare devil fits the kid well.

we found out this week lasagna is his fav food!

He has a mind of his own.
This morning while putting his white socks on to put on tennies
he went in his drawer and picked out these socks!

He grunted and yelled at me till I put them on his feet!
Luckly I got them off him by preoccupying him with something else before we left the house!
silly boy.

After the park we were on our way home and saw two garage sales by our house.
We found this lawn mower
{we already have one, but he is obsessed with it}
and this one is NOISER...think we will bring it to g'ma and g'pa's!

Here he posed for me and said "cheeesse"
He tried to bring his lawn mower to bed with him..he just loves it.

We also found this fun, also noisy piano!
All for $2.25!!
Now my angel is napping
I
LOVE
being
home
with
my
favorite
boy
They are my favorite days.
Here are some of Breck's new words! {16 months}
We ran into a friend and Breck was barking like a dog, so she says "what does a cow say" and I said "he doesn't know that"
all of a sudden he starts moooo'ing!
Ha! Mom of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment