9.14.2011

What a day....

Sunday was
officially the first day of the football season!
Our family
likes football
{just a little bit}
Jerod is obsessed with fantasy football and doesn't leave the couch for 48 hours
{Sunday football & Monday night football}
I used to love lounging on the couch napping on and off all day during the games...
but
these days I'm chasing around our mini Vikings fan!

Breck and I went for a walk around the block,
then decided to go bug g'm & g'pa for a bit!
G'ma decided we should go feed the birds out at the lake parking lot!
G'ma threw the bread,
and Breck chased those birds with all he had trying to catch them!
He was ALL over the parking lot! But never caught a bird ;)
He had such a serious look on his face the whole time...he was so confused!
We were laughing to hard at the poor guy.

By the time we were out of bread
he had ran a mile and was pooped out!
On the way home I saw this:
A fire truck on Main Street with it's ladder up over the road and a flag waving in the breeze.
The day was Sunday
September 11th 2011
TEN year anniversary of a terrible day in the U.S.A
From the moment I woke up, till I laid down to bed that night
I watched many programs about the tragic day.
It was a horrible event,
that NOBODY will forget.
We are just so blessed to have such wonderful people in the world who saved others that day,
and continue to fight for us.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Sept 11th! I just planned that I would cry all day. This year especially hit me hard, don't ask me why....it all started with that swwet little boy on the Today show who cried to Matt Lauer (AHhh SO sad). Then all those programs...puffy eyes the whole damn day!!!

    ReplyDelete