11.26.2011

Crazy little boy!

It's been a wonderful fall with nice weather...
I think we have been spoiled a bit.
So now that the "real" November weather is here
we have been cuddling up inside staying warm.
This is how we pass the chilly days.......
Dresses up and playing pretend.

No, these are not real horns,
although sometimes they should be!
He is goofy.
Silly faces while playing make believe and dress up!
His dad worries about all this purple dress up shoes and Hannah Montana purse...
I think it's great,
and funny to see Jerod squirm!
Little reader.
Usually the three same books over and over!
As of lately he has discovered his baby book a wonderful friend scrap booked for him when he was born
and all I had to do is add pictures
MY kind of scrap booking ;)

A mind of his own.
He LOVES shoes and stocking hats!
Every morning he goes and picks out his hat to wear for daycare...
if I pick out the "wrong"one, he will whine till he gets to choose the "right" one!
One day at daycare I went to pick him up at the end of the day and found him wearing his blue hat (knit by mee'ma' a.k.a. g'ma Shirley) They told me he wore it ALL day and refused to take it off! Funny boy.
A funny personality.
He has claimed things around the house as "mama's" and "dadda's".
Dada's hat...
dada's wallet...
dada's remote....(if I touch it he says to me with all seriousness...DADA's)
then there is:
mama's books...
mama's shoes...
mama's computer....(and yells at Jerod if he uses it!!)
My sis borrowed one of my over the shoulder bags for their trip to Flordia,
and as she walked out the door with it
he got all mad at her and said MAMA's! (she had to sneak out with  it)
Very independent.
"me do"
He loves to climb in his own high chair...

And eat with a spoon ALL ON HIS OWN.
Let's just say yogurt & applesauce are fun to clean up!
For a couple weeks he refused to use his high chair tray and insisted on sitting at the table...
but we are back to the tray as of today! MUCH easier to clean up!
Busy, but takes time to rest.
He is always on the go...
so sometimes it's nice to see him sit down and relax a bit.
A lot of times when I make dinner I throw on a show for him.
He sits in his lil' ol man chair and watches while sucking on ice...(dang teeth bothering us again)!

Entertainer.
Always making us laugh!
Such a character.

NINETEEN MONTHS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment