11.13.2011

our weekend went like this....

This weekend was a busy one for the Barrick family.  Since I started selling Thirty One I have been busy {in a good way} with lots and lots of parties!  And the best part is I don't even feel like I am working a second job...because it's so much fun!

Friday November 11th, 2011
11/11/11
I had a Thirty One party/49th birthday/girls night party on Friday night which was a blast.
I was suppose to set up a booth at 4b's Event Center for the Gage Driver Benefit, but unfortunately Breck was still not feeling well and decided to stay home to be home with him
{a good decision for all of us and I think it really helped}
So instead I sent this Thirty One bag of goodies to the VFW for the silent auction Gage Driver Benefit.
I hope this small package
helped BIG for Mr. Gage & his family!
Keep praying for him.
Saturday November 12th, 2011
I was off to a baby shower!
One that I helped plan and throw for a VERY good friend.
I have known Shannon {the sis on the way right...and a picture she & Meghan may kill  me for posting}
for about nine years,
college roommates, co-workers, best friends!
This lovely couple is expecting their first child,
a BABY BOY
in January!
And I am soooooooooooo happy, thrilled, and excited to meet Mr. Arlo Jeffery {A.J} Worden!
Congrats!
We also had our 2nd annual girls night while guys shoot stuff sleepover.
We all pretty much laughed until we were crying,
stayed up way to late,
but realize it was SO worth it!
Thanks ladies for a fun night!
Sunday November 13th, 2011
A VERY special day!
Miss Ellery G Jones turned 10 today!
I can't believe ten years ago Jerod and I drove from Mankato to Hutchinson to meet my first niece.
I remember how I instantly fell in love with this cute, chubby, black haired baby girl...
and Jerod held her so nervously,
while everyone laughed and said he was holding her like a "loaf of bread" haha!
Now she is TEN and my little helper!
Always wanted/willing to help me out with Breck.
And most of the time he would prefer to be with Ellery because she is such a nice little lady,
and such a fun cousin!
We are so lucky to have her as our niece,
I'm so lucky to have her as my Goddaughter,
Breck is so lucky to have her as a cousin and friend.
After cake and ice cream to celebrate the Big Day,
I came home and turned on my warmer with a new winter/Christmas fragrance...yummy!
Also,
I just got my new Christmas CD I ordered from Amazon
Jessica Simpson Christmas CD  good deal here{the one with Duets with Nick Lackey & Ashley Simpson}
and impatiently waiting for my Mariah Carey Christmas CD good deal here
&
Breck's Choo Choo Soal Cd & DvD  good deal here
{if you don't know what it is, check it out...such fun songs that make us both bust a move}
I
Heart
Christmas Music.
And no, it's not to soon to break it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment