12.08.2011

Santa baby.....

Saturday afternoon we set off to the Forest City Stockade Old Fashion Christmas
It was cold outside,
but we were set on going...so off we went!
We bundled up in our warmest
{Breck is wearing my first scarf I've ever crochet}

We rode on wagon/sleigh ride with beautiful horses and bells jingling all the way!
Breck LOVED this.

Then off to see Santa!
LOVE at first sight?!
I don't think so.

Breck watched him over my shoulder....

Then the other...
as Santa sang to him!

We both plopped up on Santa's lap for a quick photo op.
Breck wasn't having it...AT ALL...
and my photographer {uh hum..Jerod...didn't get the best picture of this scene}
so we may have to try it again ;) poor Breck!

The city put up our wonderful decorations!
I LOVE IT.
Sunglasses, bra's, whatever you want to call them...but I like em' either way!
This was the first year Breck has actually noticed them
and I'm not sure he's really impressed with any of this holiday stuff!

He stared at the street lights while plugging his ears as I cranked my Christmas CD!
He WILL learn to love Christmas as much as his mom :)

And here is our Christmas Countdown homemade chalk board!
Cute huh?!
And fun and easy to make {we made for my 4-H Program last week}
Buy a small picture frame.
Buy some chalk board paint & tint it red at Menard's.
Paint glass.
Decorate outside.
Staple Ribbon.
Viola!

*I think I might use a large piece of wood, old mirror, or large picture frame and paint it and make a to do/grocery chalk board to hang in my kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. So funny, and similar to our scary santa situation and great photography skills! I love that nursery too! So cute.

    ReplyDelete