12.08.2011

What's been up?

We'll a lot.
Christmas shopping.
check,
check,
check,
I'm almost done with all my shopping!
Breck has been a great little helper...although this weekend I get to finish up ALL ON MY OWN.
As I'm going up to Fargo to have a short girls night with my wonderful cousins!
{I'll tell you all about it later...I"m sure you can't wait}

Here he is being silly wearing my hat!

He's also been helping me bake & cook
THREE of my favorite things!
My very smart mom told me that I used to sit in the kitchen with her while she tried to bake/cook
and to help distract him from hanging on my legs
to give him a pan, spoon, and marshmallows!
LOVE it. He LOVES it. I LOVE it.

Some of Mr. B's favorite include his nini {blanket} noot {nuk} and his pup pup {puppy above}
It goes EVERYWHERE we go!

Made these for dinner the other night...
Chicken Enchilada's to die for
recipe found here

I've also been working on some Christmas gifts.
Tyring to be creative.
Fun.
and Inexpensive.
Maybe some of you will be getting one of these cute Santa's Cookies plate....

Or festive coasters.
Made by yours truly :)
Better be nice to me! ha!

I bought this cute chalk board & frame at a fun antique store in Buffalo a couple months ago
and decided to hang it on my orange wall when you walk in the house from the basement. 
I think it fits perfect.
Just changed it from
"Give Thanks"
to
"Let it Snow"
hoping this will help bring a bit of snow to our brown yard :)

Next project is to paint the rest of the basement
{just a beige color}
but who knew beige can have a tint of purple or pink in it?? so now on the mission to find the perfect color!



And this picture.
I found online.
AND LOVE it for a babies room!
How fun is that...
The blog that I found it on got these letters at her baby shower.
Each friend was given a letter on their invite.
Then they found that letter and painted it how they wanted too,
then brought it to shower!
How fun!
*ps no I am not expecting :)

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I found that on pinterest too... don't you just love it!!!! SO stinkin cute! and such a great idea for a shower.

    ReplyDelete