2.10.2012

Intresting topic.......

*Warning*
This is the wonderful topic of potty training & poo eek. sorry.

So lately Breck has had some bad diapers, which I assume is from his two year molars coming in. Along with runny nose, cough,  and cranky.

So baths have been given a lot lately to sooth his little tooshy.
I don't mind baths because he PLAYS till he is a prune,
and I usually sit there and play, or sometimes read my book.

Story #1
*Ga-ross mommy moment*
I was reading my book WHILE paying attention to the little fish in the water...
When I looked up
he had something
in his hands,
something errr
brown.
YUP, he went potty in the bath!
first time doing this and first time mom,
I didn't know what to do!!
I screamed a little, laughed a little, then freaked out.
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK.
Story #2
*Fun for the bath*
We got these awesome water crayons from the Selly's for Halloween
and just pulled them out to play with!
(see the message behind Breck...miss you Selly's)
I like these because they wash right off....and maybe it's a reason to give my bath a little scrub anyways!
And Breck had a blast scribbling on the walls...
let's just hope he doesn't get any ideas for our living room walls now :)

We also had fun drawing on Mr. B!
He drew on his belly and I drew on his face to look like a super hero!
Pretty cute. And fun.

Story #3
*Proud moment turned into nightmare*
So this morning Breck asked to use the potty,
so like usual we stripped him naked and placed him on the pot.
After a few minutes,
HE WENT POTTY (#2)
Yeah, proud mommy...
we clapped, danced, washed hands (a favorite thing to do)!
As we were going to his room to get dressed for the day
Breck ran the opposite way into the living room....
and
squatted down,
and took a poo
on living room floor.
Ugggg....not such a proud mommy moment.
Guess it's time for ANOTHER bath :)

Thanks for listening.
And the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment