2.10.2012

My new best friend...

PINTEREST.
Need I say more.
LOVE everything.
Have a wish list/to do list a mile long.
Is very time consuming. (my laundry has taken the hit from it)
But sometimes WE need a break from everyday life and if this is MY out for an hour?!

Window LOVE
My sis, mom, and I got these old windows and have had fun decorating them for the season's & holiday's!
This is my newest, favorite one yet!

Used our Cricut to cut out letters, birds, hearts!

LOVELY February Countdown
I hung this on our wall to count down the days and leave sweet treats inside!
I found the number templates online,
laminated them with contact paper/cupboard liners,
cut out,
added magnet,
and placed on a small cupcake tin!

HANDSOME art
I used scrapbook paper to trace Breck's hand,
then cut out hearts in different sizes in red & pink.
VIOLA,
Valentine's art from my lil' Valentine.

2 comments: