2.15.2012

My Valentine!

Lover's day started off with a something special for my little guy!

A BUBBLE BATH
with extra
BUBBLES!
It was all fun & giggles until I blew bubbles and they landed on his face :)

This bubble bath was special because
a). we had a bath for FUN vs. because we needed one
b). we took it in the morning instead of at night like we usually do

Then I surprised him with a big read balloon!
To match his cute red shirt :)

I dropped him off at daycare for his Valentines party, along with his special treats for his friends!
Lips & Mustaches
Isn't that funny?! And cute?!

After work Jerod & I gave Breck his Valentines gift....
A FISH!

He just LOVES fishy fishy
and gives him lots of kisses!

We asked Breck what to call him...
he said "sucker"
and "bubbles"
{we think because he took a buble bath that morning}
ha!ha!

For our special Valentines dinner
we had our favorite
wild rice soup,
homemade bread,
and a glass of
White Zin!
{one glass and I was feelin' a little zippy}
While we had our little dinner date...
Breck watched some Mick"a" and rocked on his horse!
{this lasted about 10 minutes}
Since it was a long day,
we were all in bed early!
Oh' my how Valentine's Day has changed,
for the better!
Having my two boys....lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment