3.03.2012

In love...

with a camera.

I friend of mine borrowed me her "old" awesome & amazing camera
to try out since she got a new one!
I want to take his two year pictures soon and this will help tramendously!!

Jerod thinks it the worst thing ever,
because now I want one
no..no..NEED one!

I didn't know how good of a photographer I was until this landed in my hands
(the camera does ALL the work...obviously not me)

So just go with it as you see about a thousand pictures I have taken and experimented with.
My subject:
BRECK JAMES






Breck's crazy aunt and cousin taught him this:
"Breck, how old are you??....TWO"

Ouch!!

Those two fools also think that (because Breck is obsessed with vacuums)
that his second birthday party should be vacuum themed!
And the invites should say....
"this party is going to suck"
nerds.
Some snow day fun pictures!
I realize his scarf I made
(during one of my 4-H programs with the kids)
makes him look like a lion :)

He also has a small obsession with hats
and insisted wearing his pumpkin hat!



Our NEW favorite spot to chill in the house!
A perfect fit. 

Thanks for bearing with me!
I've just had so much fun playing with the camera
and it's so hard to choose favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment