3.03.2012

Remembering the "little" moments...


So I've been working on some project found on pinterest
and I LOVE this idea!

MONTHLY BABY ONESIES
(you can stick them to thier white onesies, they can hold them, you can set them next to them...be creative)
to remember the moments!

I should have done it with Breck,
but promise to do it with the next one for sure!

For now I am making these for all my friends having babies...
SURPRISE!

You can buy these online,
but a bit spendy (I made them for pretty cheap and feel like I accomplished something doing it)

These ones are for boys
(going to baby Arlo)



And working on some girl ones too...
(sneak peak)

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. FYI......I LOVE THESE & don't have them.....AND I'm having a baby!!!! hint hint. hahaha

    ReplyDelete