5.15.2012

Heaven Is Here...

A favorite pastime for me is a good book and I am always looking for suggestions
(so post some good reads for me and I'll do the same for you)

I have recently read:
50 Shades of Grey
okay ish' 
I'm not sure I will read the trilogy..or maybe I just need a break and will pick them up later.

But,
today at work I decided to start a new book at lunch that my sister had borrowed me
and a much anticipated book I've wanted to get my hands on after loyally following her blog for the past 3 years! 
here 
(I feel like I know her so well...sometimes how I feel about my "friends" on Days of our Lives ha!)
I love her ideas, her mom moments, wife moments, family moments, craft ideas, cooking & baking (we make her homemade pizza often at our house), courage, and happiness for life.
 (I wish I was more like her sometimes, honestly)

Heaven is Here
Her story is unbelievable.

I would recommend this book times a million! I can't put it down.
I promise you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment