5.20.2012

This & that...

Due to my laptop being out of order until I buy a new one...
this post has to be a long one with a little bit of this
and a lot of that!

We have been spending so much time outside that last few weeks being the weather is GORGEOUS!
The boys do yard work...


while I admire and plan where our next outdoor project will be
including planting these flowers I got for Mother's Day!

We are those "weird" parents who make our kid wear a hat on windy days.
We get so nervous about his ear due to his constant ear infections
"mema" Smith made this hat for him to wear in the spring/summer/fall...
but as you can see that it's not doing it's job,
as his little ears are sticking out!

I had to post this picture...

and this picture...
because last week I was bragging how much he looked like his dad,
but this week he looks so much like his mom! 
PERFECT MIX i think.

The kids have been LOVING the outdoors as well

I think this summer will consist of them "washing" my car
that turns into a sponge water fight!

Breck even enjoyed getting suds dumped on his head!
(he looks like he is upset in this picture...but nope, this is his new smile EVERY single time I say smile...eyes close)


Two weeks of school left...
then I have these monsters all summer long!


We have also had play date after play date with our buddies.
Picnic lunches

and outdoor playtime.


The last few days have been heaters...
so after we were dripping sweat over pizza one night...
we broke down and turned on the a/c!

When we have spend time indoors we have done a lot of crafts!

Breck loves to watercolor paint!


And Ellery and I have made these fun crayola pinterest projects!
This one she made for her bedroom that is lime green.
We used pinks, reds, purples, and oranges.

It turned out amazing!
Probably my favorite one yet.

And check out Elle's new glasses...what a cutie.


All this fun
means we have needed some rest time too.


It's wedding season again and we are busy busy busy.
Jerod had a bachelor party a couple weekends ago 
and I had one this weekend and another one next weekend.

So Breck and I made a trip to St.Cloud to do some gift shopping
and have a little lunch at my favorite place (and now Breck's too)
LeeAnn Chin's


Saturday I attended a Miss. Tancabel's Party
along with a dozen other old high school friends!


We took a pedal pub in downtown Minneapolis
and had a BLAST!

It was s fun to all be back together again for an evening of fun!

Time to catch up along with MANY laughs!

Here's the bride to be...
Wish I could be at her wedding, 
but we will be at another friends wedding the same day that Jerod is in...
So HAPPY WEDDING MISS T!

And after a long fun weekend...
It's time to go snuggle my boy and nap!








No comments:

Post a Comment