11.07.2012

Boy loves his mama

When did this little baby turn into such a big boy?!
I feel like time is flying by. And I know I post about this a lot, but man, its true!

He loves books! I love that he loves books!
Every Thursday we attend the Litchfield library evening story time with Mrs. Pease. She is amazing! Dancing, guitar and singing, stories, and free :) then we always check out new books for the week to read at bedtime. It's a great program and we are lucky to have it.

Today we had to run to willmar for a recheck on his ears since his adnoid surgery and 2nd set of tubes put back in earlier last month. Everything looked great and he's a totally different, happy kid! Anyways, he read books the whole way there. I love listening to him "read" out loud with an upside down book!

Lately he is totally "in" to his mom just as much as he has always been with his dad. I like it.
We play all day and snuggle for naps!

That's my mamas boy!!;)





No comments:

Post a Comment