11.07.2012

Just enjoying the fall

I love love love fall!
First off, who doesn't love fall clothes: jeans, sweaters, leggings and sweater dresses. Plus kids clothes: jeans, boots, sweaters, cute jackets, and stocking hats.  The shoes Breck is wearing are pretty special and cool.  I found them in my mom and dads attics and they were my little brothers 27 years ago! Score....Christmas shoes. I love them! Luckly he has no use for them yet as him and his wife are expecting a baby girl now any day!

And who doesn't love being out doors!
Breck and I have been enjoying it by spending the afternoons outside finding gigantic leaves, pine cones (for two pintrest projects to come), and of course tossing a mini pumpkin around :)

Jerods been out deer hunting and Breck constantly wants to go with. Jerod tells him when he gets bigger he can. Now every morning he wakes up and says "daddy I'm burger aka bigger". so cute!

Someday my friend, but not to soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment