11.07.2012

Monster mash Halloween bash 2012

This year a couple friends and I planned a family Halloween party for other moms, dads, and kids to attend before trick or treating!
It was fabulous! So much fun to see over sixty people attend.
We had a dance floor with Halloween tunes and a spider web on the floor to groove on, balloons everywhere, crafts, Jimmy's pizza, spooky juice, and a photo booth!
Lots of families joined in in the celebration and dressed up including yours truly as Minnie mouse! Jerod told me his costume was a tired parent ;)
I've realized just how much fun I love creating and hosting events! Mostly to see the end result and everyone getting together in our fast pace lives even if its only for a couple hours  and having fun.

I'm not sure if the kids had more fun or the moms and dads, but let's just say it was a success!



No comments:

Post a Comment