12.27.2012

Playing Catch Up

Christmas is officially over...
it sneaks up so quickly and then boom it's past for another year.
Family back to their homes.
Back to work.

Houses put back to normal.
Decorations put away.
THIS I am having a hard time with....
I don't want to put away my cute Christmas decor,
tree,
gifts under the tree.

Maybe after the New Year...maybe ;)

We had a busy holiday season celebrating at
The Smith immediate family at my parents,
The Grandma Barrick's in Cokato,
The Grandma Barrick's in Litchfield,
The Barrick immediate family at our house
...That's a whole lot of celebrating
...That's a whole lot of food too.

After a longgggggg four days, all three of us snuggled up in our bed,
and crashed on Christmas Day night 
at 7:15p.m!  We slept in till 7:45a.m!
This is Ellery & Breck snoozing on Thursday afternoon...
they must have needed it too!
We must of needed it...
I'm refreshed and ready to go!
Looking forward to the New Year Celebration 

2013 is going to be a great year 
I. CAN. FEEL. IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment