1.24.2013

Just have to share..

This boy,
and his funny personality,
having me laughing and sharing stories all the time.
(I) think he is so funny!
The other morning he was pushing around his lawn mower
yelling "watch out mommy, I snow blowing"
I look over to see my potato masher used like this! 

Then there is the time I come down stairs and find him watching Elmo's World like this.
Do we need to start saving now for glasses??

This past weekend I was lucky enough to have a gals weekend/bachelorette party
in Brainard at Grand View Lodge. 
IT. WAS. AMAZING.
and planning another trip soon.
It was so nice, relaxing, and fun.
Some of us ladies went down to the bar for a morning beverage
(we tried sleeping in and were all up at 8:15 plus...because we could. We were on vaca)
I tried my first
and
last
Bloody Mary 
And decided I will forever stick to my good old Coors Light!

I had a blast,
but of course missed my boys back at home.
When I talked to Breck on the phone both nights before bed he kept saying 
"your at a friends house? did you bring your coat...it's cold"
Aww..melts my heart.
So of course I had to bring home my little man a little memento
(also, to help gain some mom points for being gone)
He has slept with his telescope and chap stick for the past week.
Even when I check on him in the middle of the night he has his little fingers
clenched around them! So funny. I win.

So it's not like I'm gone ALL the time,
but last night I ran to a friends Norwex party for a short bit.
When I was putting on my coat Breck says
"you going to a friends again mom?!"
oh boy, he's got this figured out :)




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the elmo shot- I think Elmo must seem like a giant on that TV, too! How awesome :)

    I also love that Breck sleeps with his chapstick. Aren't kids adorable?
    hope you are doing well- keep warm, I know you all are freezing right now!

    ReplyDelete